Hill Cottage – Cosy romantic getaway cottage Holt, Norfolk
Hill Cottage is set on the edge of woodland but also on the edge of woodland, yet within a five minute walk to the centre of Holt; a Georgian North Norfolk market town, renowned for its fine shops, galleries, cafes and restaurants.
The property has been imaginatively renovated and now boast its original features including beautiful beams giving the cottage real character. The cottage is furnished to a high standard, making you feel immediately at home from the moment you walk in. The property is light and airy and also cosy in the chillier evenings with its wood burning stove. More information
Features at a Glance
- One bedroom detached flint cottage filled with character and charm
- Peaceful large garden surrounded by a flint wall
- Overlooks woods and common land
- 5 minute walk to the centre of Holt
- Parking for one car
- Sitting room with beamed ceiling and wood burning stove
- A beamed and vaulted en-suite bedroom
- A luxury king-sized bed, crisp cotton sheets with duck down duvet and pillows
- Bed linen supplied
- En-suite bathroom with freestanding bath.
- Fully equipped hand crafted kitchen with a dishwasher
- Garden terrace with table and chairs
- This cottage is unsuitable for babies over 6 months and children.
- One well behaved dog is welcome
Hill Cottage is within easy access to so many attractions of this historic county. From the popular North Norfolk Coast with pretty villages, beach walks and abundant bird life to the historic stately homes, wonderful gardens and country walks. More information
“We fell in love with Hill Cottage the first time we saw it and have been several times, including our ‘mini honeymoon’. With its cosy log fire, beautiful finish and peace and quiet it really is a little sanctuary. However, the best part is really its location – tucked away in a quiet corner with private parking but a 2 minute walk to the centre of Holt”
“I cannot tell you what a wonderfully relaxing time we had in your beautiful, well equipped and extremely comfortable cottage. It is so rare for my husband and I to get good quality ‘us’ time but the last few days were simply perfect.”