Stunning North Wales Cottage.
Set in the heart of the beautiful North Wales countryside, Bryn Dreiniog Luxury North Wales Cottage nestled in a stunning, elevated and secluded position on the edge of the Clocaenog forest with breath taking views over the Aran, Berwyn and Cadair Idris mountain ranges.
Bryn Dreiniog is an old hill farm that has been lovingly renovated and its old stone outbuildings converted into a fabulous cottage that comfortably sleep 6 adults. The cottage is finished and furnished to a 5 star standard retaining a traditional look on the outside and a clean, spacious and contemporary look and feel on the inside.
Bryn Eithin – sleeps 6
Bryn Eithin has its own garden and private parking area. Your hosts, Steven and Jane will welcome you and ensure your stay is a wonderful and memorable experience.
This Luxury North Wales Cottage has been converted with layout, space and natural light in mind. The cottage is super insulated and triple glazed throughout. The materials used are locally sourced and the interior design is contemporary with some more traditional period features such as refurbished Victorian wrought iron beds.
- 2 bedrooms both with ensuite
- Bedroom 1 has a refurbished Victorian wrought iron kingsize bed and ensuite includes bath, toilet and wash basin.
- Bedroom 2 has refurbished Victorian wrought iron twin beds (that can be joined) and ensuite includes shower, toilet and wash basin.
- Bedroom 3 has refurbished wrought iron kingsize bed, with toilet and basin next door – all on ground floor.
- High vault hall leading into lounge and 3rd bedroom
- Spacious modern fully fitted kitchen and dining area
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher, fridge, freezer, washing machine and electric halogen hob, microwave and cooker
- Downstairs cloak room.
- Log Burning stove (with plenty of logs on site for your use)
- Flat screen TV with Freesat and DVD player.
- IPod Dock.
- Private patio area and garden with garden furniture and picnic table.
Things to Do
North Wales is well known for its spectacular mountains and hills from the Snowdonian (including Snowdon the highest mountain in Wales) Rhinog and Cadair Idris mountains in the west, the central Aran and Arenig ranges and the Berwyn and Clwydian mountain ranges in the east. Between these hills and mountain are incredible rushing rivers and streams and stunning valleys such as the Vale of Clwyd and Dee Estuary and the natural lake of Llyn Tegid at Bala (largest natural lake in Wales) and the lakes of Llyn Brenig, Celyn and Trawsfynydd. More information