Burrows – East Devon Boutique Holiday Cottage with Hot Tub
Burrows cottage is situated in the stunning Devon Countryside close to the coast, only four miles from Sidmouth and in a designated area of Outstanding Natural Beauty near the Jurassic Coast, the UKs only natural World Heritage Site.
The luxury burrows holiday cottage is a detached barn conversion in a Grade II listed setting. The luxury accommodation includes private garden and hot tub and sleeps up to 6 people.
The holiday cottage accommodation includes:
- Ground floor live in kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Two ground floor double bedrooms each with a 5ft bed with en-suite bath and shower
- Ground floor twin bedroom with two 3ft beds
- Enclosed garden (garden furniture available)
- Parking for three vehicles
- Sorry, no dogs
Features of the property:
- Exposed beams throughout
- Vaulted ceilings with original beams
Facilities at a Glance:
- Wi Fi: Oil fired central heating: Wood burning stove: Range style cooker with a gas hob and electric oven: Dishwasher: Fridge/freezer: Microwave: Private water supply: Gas barbecue: Washing machine & Tumble Dryer: A cot and highchair are available by arrangement – please request when booking: CD/Radio: DVD: TV with Sky Freeview: Towels and linen: Shaver socket: Payphone: Bikes x 2: Welcome Hamper
The Local Area:
On your doorstep there is Venn Ottery Common and the Otter Valley, where you can enjoy traditional Devon countryside walks. Fine National Trust houses, gardens, castles, adventure parks, farm and steam railways are all within easy reach. Whatever the weather there is always something to do for all with beaches at Sidmouth, Budleigh, Salterton, Beer, Branscombe and Exmouth. You will also find, within the cottage, a comprehensive guide on things to do and places to visit in the local area, providing you with everything you need to plan days out and activities.