Delightful North Wales Cottage For Two.
Set in the heart of the beautiful North Wales countryside, this Luxury North Wales Cottage nestled in a stunning, elevated and secluded position on the edge of the Clocaenog forest with breath taking views towards the Aran, Berwyn and Cadair Idris mountain ranges.
Bwthyn Clychau’r Gog – sleeps 2
Bwthyn Clychau’r Gog cottage is situated on the edge of Snowdonia National Park, central to everything in North Wales.
The cottage forms a small hamlet made up of the old farm buildings, both cottages have their own garden and private parking areas. Your hosts, Steven and Jane will welcome you and ensure your stay is a wonderful and memorable experience. It is a superb cottage for a romantic holiday.
Luxury North Wales Cottages have been converted with layout, space and natural light in mind. The cottages are both super insulated and triple glazed throughout. The materials used are locally sourced and the interior design is contemporary with some more traditional period features such as refurbished Victorian wrought iron beds.
There are also a family range of bikes available for your use.
- 1 very spacious bedroom with ensuite : bath, toilet and wash basin upstairs
- Open plan hall and lounge area
- Downstairs bathroom: shower, toilet and wash basin
- Large kitchen and dining area with seating area
- Modern fully fitted kitchen with dishwasher, fridge, freezer, washing machine and electric halogen hob, microwave and cooker
- Log Burning stove (with plenty of logs on site for your use)
- Flat screen TV with Freesat and DVD player
- IPod Dock
- Additional cot can be organized for a child
- Patio doors in two locations opening out into private areas and garden
- Picnic table and an extra table and chairs
Things to Do
North Wales is well known for its spectacular mountains and hills from the Snowdonian (including Snowdon the highest mountain in Wales) Rhinog and Cadair Idris mountains in the west, the central Aran and Arenig ranges and the Berwyn and Clwydian mountain ranges in the east. Between these hills and mountain are incredible rushing rivers and streams and stunning valleys such as the Vale of Clwyd and Dee Estuary and the natural lake of Llyn Tegid at Bala (largest natural lake in Wales) and the lakes of Llyn Brenig, Celyn and Trawsfynydd. More information