Cam-Allt Na Mara – Self catering cottage for groups western Scotland
Cam-Allt Na Mara is a self-catering holiday house situated on the south side of Loch Carron on the West Coast of Scotland. The house has amazing views of Loch Carron and the mountains beyond. The large holiday let can sleep 11 making it an ideal destination for a couple of families or a group of outdoor enthusiasts.
Features & Facilities
- Sea Kayaks available for use (bring your own life jackets)
- Table tennis table
- Drying room
- Washing machine and tumble dryer
- Easy access to beach
- Restaurant / craft shop within easy walking distance
- Large garage to store bikes / motorbikes.
- Decking overlooking Loch Carron
- BBQ available
- Well behaved dogs welcome by arrangement
- Within cycling distance of the Bealach-Na-Ba
- Two fishing rods available for guest use (Fly and Sea rods)
- Cot, high chair, steriliser and potty available on request
- Log burning stoves including firewood
- No smoking
Lochcarron is a great destination for those that want to explore the natural beauty either on foot, or by cycle, kayak or car.