Cambrian House in the coastal town of Gosport, Hampshire
Cambrian House is a fabulous detached Victorian property situated within the southern coastal town of Gosport, Hampshire. This 4 bedroom house has been restored, refurbished and furnished to a good 4* star standard and is situated within a 5 minute drive of the beach and town centre where the ferry can take you for a short 5 minute ride to Portsmouth and the wonderful Gunwharf Quays, a superb waterfront complex with over 90 designer retail outlets, 30 odd cafés, restaurants, bistros and bars, Cinema, Bowling Alley, Casino, Jongleurs Comedy and Tiger Tiger nightclub plus the iconic Spinnaker Tower all set around the harbour quayside.
At a Glance
- 4 double bedrooms sleeping 10 (+3)
- King double or single beds to suit with all linen provided
- 2 shower rooms and a large roll top bath with all towels provided
- Dining room (seating 12) just off the kitchen
- Comfortable lounge with seating up to 12 with a large flat screen TV and Wii
- Fitted kitchen, fully equipped for self catering
- Large conservatory/gamesroom
- Wireless Broadband, Radio/CD and I-Pod Docking Station
- Tastefully and comfortably furnished
- Private gardens front and rear
- Pet friendly (additional deposit required)
- Family hot tub availability (at additional cost – please contact us for further details)
- 5 minute Ferry Ride to Portsmouth and Gunwharf Quays
- Ferry to Gunwharf Quays up until 2am weekdays and 4am weekends
- Self catering with private chef and other catering options available
- Short breaks available all year round and all groups welcome
Each of the 4 lovely bedrooms have superior quality kingsize double beds which can separate to create 2 singles and are made up with crisp white cotton linen and fresh white towels for all guests. 2 of the bedrooms are ‘family’ rooms being able to sleep 3, 4 or 5 guests sleeping up to 12 in the bedrooms if required, plus some of the bedrooms can also accommodate children’s cots on request.
The 2 high spec bathrooms both have quality fitted showers and the main bathroom is also fitted with a large roll top bath with all towelling provided.
The kitchen is fully equipped for self catering with a large vintage style Smeg fridge freezer and an original centre isle butchers block chopping table and is situated adjacent to the dining room which is home to a large 12 seater dining table. The lounge also seats up to 12 with a large flat screen TV, DVD and Nintendo Wii.
Also off the kitchen is a comfortable sized breakfast room leading out into an impressive large conservatory with another table and 6 chairs, 2 x 2 seater leather sofas plus a 5ft pool/snooker/table tennis table to keep young and old alike amused, away from the separate front lounge.
Finally there are the gardens, the front laid with pea shingle and border shrubs and the rear being accessed from gated driveways either side and the French doors from the conservatory with tables, chairs, a lawned area, hot tub, (please contact us for availability and costings), trampoline etc.