Camellia Cottage – Luxury Cottage, Isle of Wight
Camellia Cottage is the perfect holiday retreat. Situated in close proximity to the 1840s St. Catherine’s Lighthouse on the Isle of Wight’s southernmost shore, Camellia Cottage is an impressive and recently improved family home. The cottage provides guests with superior self-catering holiday accommodation positioned within a secluded and delightful garden, set within the natural majesty of Niton Undercliff.
Camellia cottage is ideal for families or couples wishing to experience delightful and luxurious detached holiday accommodation which can provide the following facilities:
- Bedrooms: Upstairs – Master bedroom with King-size bed, 1 double bedroom and 1 twin bedroom. Downstairs – 1 King-size sofa bed with memory foam mattress.
- Bathrooms: 1 upstairs family bathroom, 1 downstairs shower/wet room (inc. w.c.)
- Kitchen: Aga, cooker, hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble-dryer.
- General: Central heating, linen, towels, and tea-towels. Cleaning equipment and dishwasher tablets.
- Dining: Seating for 8.
- Entertainment: 47” Smart TV, Xbox360 slim with Kinect, DVD player and free Wi-Fi.
- Younger guests: 2 travel cots (bedding provided), 2 high chairs, stair gates, steam steriliser, bottle warmer, BT200 Baby Monitor, nightlights, baby baths, potties and bathroom step-ups in each bathroom and child toilet seat. Toys, books, games, easel/whiteboard with chalk and pens.
- Outside: Secluded garden, various patio areas, BBQs, large secure parking area. Children’s play area with swings, slide and trampoline.
Please take care when the electric front gates open as they automatically shut once a car drives through. Children are very welcome but should be supervised in the garden areas due to the raised patio and steps. Well behaved and tidy pets are also most welcome.
Whatever your ideal holiday, the Isle of Wight is sure to provide you with a truly memorable break. With one of the mildest climates and best sunshine records in the UK it is little wonder the Island has been a popular holiday resort since Victorian times. Over half of the Island is designated an Area of Outstanding natural beauty. Stunning countryside and dramatic coastline combine to make the Isle of Wight truly unique.
Enjoy miles of sandy beaches and the Island’s sunny microclimate. The Island is a haven for walkers and cyclists, with routes to suite all ages and abilities. The Isle of Wight caters for virtually all water sports, with the northern town of Cowes being a world renowned international yachting centre. There are plenty of activities and places to entertain children and families; Blackgang Chine, The Isle of Wight Zoo, Robin Hill Adventure Park ,Amazon World Zoo Park to name but a few.
“Another wonderful visit”
“Excellent family-friendly cottage”
“Another great week at Camellia Cottage”