The Cottage – delightful Sussex escape
This stunning, semi-detached cottage adjoining the owner’s home, sits along a quiet country lane near the village of Westfield.
A superb holiday home offering luxurious accommodation, the open plan ground floor provides sumptuous seating, just the spot to curl up with a glass of wine and enjoy a film.
There are two beautiful bedrooms, one with flexible sleeping arrangements, along with a lavish en-suite bathroom and a separate shower room.
A superb mix of traditional features and modern convenience complement the country views and atmosphere of the cottage.
The TV comes with a Sky package and a Sonos Playbar, with the option to dine alfresco in either of the enclosed garden spaces.
Enjoy a long soak in the luxurious freestanding bath, whilst listening to your favourite sounds, the perfect way to complete a day of exploring the nearby coast and castles.
The kitchen has a modern breakfast bar dining area, whilst attached to the wall is an iPad, perfect for catching up on emails or for researching holiday inspiration.
This delightful cottage gives you the chance to experience the charms of the countryside, with walks from the doorstep and with only a few minutes’ drive to the coast, it makes an ideal choice for discovering medieval towns, rustic ruins and lively seaside resorts.
Features at a glance
- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Sky TV
- Broadband / WiFi
Two bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite bath, hand-held shower, separate double shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin (zip/link, can be super king-size double on request). Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Electric central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with basic Sky, Blu-ray, Sonos Playbar, iPad, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Raised enclosed front patio with furniture, plus rear enclosed gravelled garden with patio, furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 1 miles, pub 1.3 miles
- Note: No children under 5yrs
- Note: Steep stairs, uneven floors and low head height
- Note: Care to be taken when exiting onto lane
- Note: Woodburner is decorative only and is not to be used.
Westfield is a thriving village situated only six miles inland of Hastings. With excellent access to other parts of Sussex and Kent, it’s a perfect choice for a base whilst exploring this part of the South Coast.
“An absolutely stunning cottage! A credit to the owners, they have literally thought of everything. Highly recommended.”
View Website » Office: 01244 746383