Dalnoid Holiday Cottages – The perfect place to relax, unwind and create memories!
Situated in the spectacular mountain scenery of Glenshee, on the border of the Cairngorms National Park, each of our 3 holiday cottages sleeps 4, has a private hot-tub in the garden, wood-burning stove in the open-plan living area, free wifi, stunning views of the surrounding countryside and welcomes dogs.
The cottages are all decorated and furnished to a high standard, with some ‘tasteful touches of Scotland’. You will find:
- Comfortable seating in the lounge areas, with TVs, free-sat and DVDs. The log-burning stove will be laid ready for your arrival, with a free supply of logs for your stay
- A very well-equipped kitchen, including full size fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, coffee machine, microwave and plenty of crockery and glasses
- All of our bedrooms have comfortable beds, with 100% cotton bedding and fluffy white towels.Additional towels and bath robes are provided for outside at the hot-tub. The master bedrooms each have a king-size bed, whilst the 2ndbedrooms each have 2 full-size single beds
- The Coo Shed and Groose Hoose have an en-suite shower room to the master bedroom, in addition to the family bathrooms which all have a bath and shower
- Each cottage has a large, private, fully fenced garden with hot-tub and outdoor dining area. Barbecues and garden games are available for guests and there is plenty of off-road parking next to the cottages
- Our rental rates are fully inclusive of all fuel, heating, logs, towels, bedding, wifi and sole use of the private hot-tub
At Dalnoid, you are perfectly positioned to explore many of Scotland’s highlights:
Within 30 mins drive you can get to the Glenshee Ski Slopes, Royal Deeside, Pitlochry & Highland Perthshire, Cairngorms National Park and the Angus Glens
Slightly further afield you can get to Perth, Dundee, St Andrews, Edinburgh, Glasgow and Aberdeen, for an enjoyable day out.
There are a myriad of castles to visit in our area, the closest being Balmoral, Glamis, Braemar, Blair and Scone Palace.
Wherever you are, look out for the local wildlife, you might see red and roe deer, red squirrels, mountain hares, stoats, pheasants, partridge, eagles and a wide range of birds.
For the outdoor enthusiasts:
- There are endless walking routes, whether it’s a gentle stroll along a river or through the forest, or you plan to bag some Munroes during your stay
- There is skiing and snowboarding at Glenshee (weather permitting) and the Cairnwell chairlift also operates in the summer for sight-seeing and walking
- There are a range of fishing options, including river and loch permits available locally
- For golfers, the golf clubs of Blairgowrie, St Andrews, Carnoustie, Gleneagles, Braemar and Ballater are all in easy travelling
“Top class cottage, every detail really thought through”
“What can we say – fantastic, we will be back!”
“What a lovely peaceful place, never had such a well-equipped cottage before”
“Thank you – truly lovely, lovely house and lovely view, just right for de-stressing!”
“No need for pictures on the wall, just open the curtains”
“Fantastic holiday cottage in wonderful surroundings –superb break