Dwr Y Felin – Luxury log house holidays with hot tubs mid Wales
Dwr Y Felin Log Cabins offer you the choice of three bespoke self catering log cabins, set on a tranquil part of our working family farm. Superbly designed and furnished the log cabins provide the perfect holiday accommodation, whether it’s a romantic break, a relaxing family holiday, a chilled out reunion with family and friends, or even your treasured honeymoon.
Each log cabin has it’s own private hot tub with stunning views and will sleep up to six guests in three bedrooms with three shower rooms. Stylish fully equipped kitchen with open plan dining and lounge area lead out to the patio complete with garden furniture for long lazy afteroons. Upstairs balcony, perfect for morning coffee. Nature walks along stream with seating and Mill pond has a jetty for an evening of watching the dragonflies dance.
Short walk to village shop and pub. This is an ideal base for exploring the many delights mid Wales has to offer from beaches, market towns, waterfalls, lakes and mountains to castles and steam railways.
Our Log Cabins Ty Afal (Apple House), Ty Ceirios (Cherry House) and Ty Peren (Pear House), have been designed and built exclusively for Dwr Y Felin by master craftsmen, with particular attention given to maximise the log house experience. This traditional and proven method of building has been complimented by the subtle addition of renewable technology throughout the unique build.
We do not cater for pets in any of our log cabins, and do not allow smoking in or around the house/hot tub
At a Glance
- All three Cabins sleep up to 6 guests comfortably
- Fully fitted kitchen with open plan dining area and lounge
- Flat screen tv/DVD player and Freeview
- King : Double : Twin bedroom
- Two en-suite shower rooms plus family shower room
- Electricity and heating provided-underfloor downstairs, radiators upstairs
- Linen and towels included (please bring your own towels for hot tub use)
- Cots and highchairs available (upon request at time of booking £10 each p/w)
- A book by your bedside for your enjoyment
- Home made Welsh Cakes waiting for you
- Complimentary sachets of Fair trade tea, coffee and sugar plus dishwasher tablets
- Beds made ready for your arrival
- Peace and Space
- Upstairs balcony seating area with stunning countryside views
- Hot tub on patio
- Barbecue (charcoal)-guests are asked to kindly clean after use
- Veranda and Patio with garden furniture
- Fruit bearing trees planted around each Log Cabin, but please do not pick them!
- Plenty of lawn for playing games
- Ample parking for 2 vehicles outside cabin
“The lodge was perfect in every way. So immaculate. What a treat. The view is stunning in the morning with the added pleasure of the animals casually walking by.”
“Another lovely week. So relaxing, just what we needed.”
“Thank you for a lovely weekend. First visit to Wales and the lovely”
“Hot tub was amazing and the cabin was perfect.”
“Thank you for a lovely holiday. We were very impressed with the standard and cleanliness of the log cabin. Everything you could ever need with a young family was provided and all the rooms equipped to a very high standard.”