Eravue – luxury sea view cottage, Isle of Skye
Eravue is an idyllic Isle of Skye holiday home on the Sleat peninsula – ‘the garden of Skye’. Overlooking Camus Cross Bay with unbeatable views of Knoydart and Loch Hourn, it’s within easy reach of the Skye Bridge and the Mallaig ferry.
Combining lovely rooms with sublime scenery, Eravue falls into the category of luxury self-catering Isle of Skye accommodation. Eravue feels like a home, our guests tell us this again and again. The centrepiece lounge is a ‘stop and stare’ room with a 180-degree view of the ever-changing sea and sky. Restful bedrooms, a modern kitchen, drying space and an idyllic garden have all been designed with comfort in mind.
At a glance
- Spectacular lounge with under floor heating – Plus Sky TV, DVD, CD and I-Pod dock and WiFi throughout
- Three luxurious double bedrooms – Room in upstairs rooms for cot
- Family-sized bathroom and separate shower room – Includes Arran Aromatics toiletries
- Porch with superb views – Plus room for boots and coats
- Fully-fitted kitchen and dining area – With a range, dishwasher, fridge and freezer and table seating for six
- Large deck and landscaped garden – Plenty of space to relax and watch the wildlife, includes a gas BBQ
- Essential extras – Hairdryers, travel cot & highchair, guidebooks, maps, binoculars, umbrellas and walking sticks
- Laundry area – Including large load washing machine and separate dryer
Eravue is a Skye holiday home close to the island’s main transport links of the Skye Bridge and Armadale. It’s the perfect location for a Highland holiday and a great base for exploring Skye. The Cuillins, Talisker and a range of Skye activities are within easy reach during your Isle of Skye holiday.
Enjoyed our stay at Eravue immensely, this is an exceptional property, you have thought of everything to make your guests feel at home.
We had an absolutely amazing honeymoon at Eravue – it was all we wanted and more – amazing house, beautiful uninterrupted tranquil surroundings and spectacular views
We have travelled all over the world and stayed in lots of vacation homes – but this home is one of the nicest and best equipped ones