Foxtwood Cottages – Staffordshire Peak District Self Catering Cottages
Foxtwood Cottages offers guests a beautiful location to stay with its own lake and spring pond in 30 acres of wonderful woodlands and meadows. This really is the perfect destination for your country cottage holiday.
There is a choice of cottages sleeping from 2 to 9 guests and these are perfectly positioned to provide your ideal holiday. From a relaxing rural retreat, to an energetic family holiday exploring the best of what Staffordshire and The Peak District has to offer
- 1.Wharf (sleeps 3)
- 2.Archway (sleeps 5)
- 3.Clinkum (sleeps 9)
- 4.Bolt Hole (sleeps 2)
- 5.Wysteria (sleeps 4)
- 6.Bottom Cottage (sleeps 4)
- 7.Seventh Heaven (sleeps 4)
At a Glance
- The cottages are completely self contained and thoughtfully fitted out to a high standard
- For your comfort the cottages have thermostatically controlled under floor heating and log fires for that special evening in
- Our cottages all benefit from our own chemical free, cool fresh spring water
- All the cottages have colour TV, dvd and radio / CD players
- Each kitchen is well equipped and includes full-sized hob and oven, microwave oven, toaster, dishwasher and fridge / freezer
- Tea towels, hand towel, washing up liquid, dish washer tablets, including environmentally friendly, reusable, microfibre dish cloths etc. are all supplied – all you should need is your food!
- The bedrooms have either king-sized or single beds except for Clinkum which has double beds, singles and one set of bunk beds.
Foxtwood is secluded but easy access to numerous attractions nearby as well as fishing, woodland walks, steam trains, canal boats, good pubs and restaurants. To find out more of what you can see and do during your stay Click Here
Trip Advisor Comments
“Perfect place to stay”
“Surpassed our expectations”
“Another great stay in Bolt Hole”
“5 Star cottage”