Holiday Barn Shropshire
- Sleeps up to 4
- Country Cottages
- Digital TV / Audio
- Garden / Terrace
- Log Fire / Stove
Frog Mill Barn – Award winning holiday barn in Shropshire
Featured on Escape to the Country Grade II listed Frog Mill Barn has been converted from a threshing barn into a cosy, but airy, holiday cottage sleeping up to four people.
With a fully equipped kitchen, two bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms, underfloor heating, plus a generous woodburner and a private garden and barbecue area, the barn is perfect for a getaway all year round.
At a Glance
Now, from under £22.50 per person per night it offers luxurious self-catering accommodation for what could be one of your most secluded and tranquil breaks. Frog Mill Barn offers:
• Two luxuriously appointed bedrooms, one with a king-sized double bed and the other with full size twin beds
• Individual ensuite bathrooms with underfloor heating, one with a roll top bath and one with a megaflow walk-in shower
• A generous open-plan living area overlooking the surrounding farmstead and countryside (and in the spirit of preserving the barn’s agricultural heritage and clean lines, you won’t find curtains in the downstairs rooms)
• A snug living room with leather sofa, underfloor heating, a toasty woodburning stove and a flatscreen TV with Freesat and DVD player
• A deluxe fully-equipped kitchen with range cooker, granite worktops, Belfast sink, dishwasher, washing machine and microwave cooker
• Frog Mill Barn’s own private garden with patio, outdoor furniture and barbecue, with delightful views over the surrounding countryside
• A welcome pack of local Shropshire food and drink, including fresh produce from Colemore Farm when available.
Dogs may be kept in the living areas of Frog Mill Barn, but we ask you not to let your dogs upstairs. Frog Mill Barn has its own dedicated garden with fencing and gates, where dogs are free to roam without leads. You are welcome to bring throws or towels to protect furniture and rugs in Frog Mill Barn. However, the barn is generally furnished and equipped with dogs in mind.
Take advantage of our central location for walking, cycling, fishing and other country pursuits around the River Severn and the Shropshire Hills. Or you might want to visit the extensive range of museums in the area, including the Ironbridge Gorge World Heritage Site and Much Wenlock, with its links to the modern Olympic movement. And whatever you choose to do, you’ll never be far from superb local food and drink. Shrewsbury and Ludlow are only 35 minutes away by car, where there are more festivals.
The barn is also just five minutes from the historic market town of Bridgnorth and twenty minutes from the M54 motorway, which means that we are easily accessible from many places in a short time.
“We had a wonderful, relaxing two weeks at Frog Mill Barn. Richard and Anna could not do enough to make us feel welcome and comfortable. This is a beautiful location and the barn has been beautifully converted. We will definitely recommend it to friends and family and hopefully we will come back again soon.”
“What a great find! We are experienced ‘self-caterers’ who have travelled extensively in the UK and this is rated 10/10!! The barn is so well appointed with every household item thought of. The town of Bridgnorth is good for ‘eateries’ and supplies and is only five minutes away.”
“We were delighted to see Frog Mill Barn when we arrived, it far exceeded our expectations. It has been a wonderful base for visiting Ironbridge and the museums and for lovely woodland walks. We have loved the time spent here and will recommend Frog Mill Barn to our family and friends.”