Cornwall child friendly holidays – Glynn Barton Cottages
Eight beautiful 18th Century self catering Cottages set in 13 acres in the heart of Cornwall. Enjoy breath-taking views, excellent facilities and a central location which is great for exploring both coastlines – “A perfect Cornish family adventure”.
Animals – Join in with hands on animal feeding and egg collecting. Get to know our 14 farm animals including Wallabies and Alpaca.
Facilities – Immerse yourselves in both the perfect secluded haven for children and relaxing environment for parents! Enjoy our heated indoor swimming pool, soft play and games barns, garden maze, GIANT outdoor fort, toddler fort and swings, ride on area with pirate sand pit, indoor play kitchen and tennis court. Make the most of two BBQ stations and the outdoor Pizza Oven. Relax in the fact that we have an onsite licenced shop filled with an array of locally sourced Cornish produce as well as the renowned Cook homemade frozen meals. In cottage dining is also available along with those all-important spa treatments for ultimate relaxation.
Activities – Take part in weekly Craft workshops, marshmallow toasting or treasure hunts and other interactive games. Follow the onsite nature trail hunt or take to the Forestry Commission trails direct from our property. Spend a night under the stars in a fully equipped tent. Swimming lessons available on request
Cottages – Our cottages are lovingly restored to maintain their original character, combining beautifully exposed beams, high ceilings and their unique stone and slate features. They boast light and spacious country style interiors with comfy sofas, cottage chic bedrooms, tongue and groove bathrooms and shaker style kitchens.
All the children’s facilities are no more than two minutes walk from your cottage, but far enough away from the cottage gardens to preserve your peace & tranquility.
* Indoor Heated Swimming Pool – 15’x30′, average 88° with terrace and garden all safely enclosed
* Indoor Soft Play Barn
* Play Room full of Toys, Wendy House, Games, Books, Videos, Pool and Table Football
* Table Tennis
* Toddler Ride on Area
* All Weather Tennis Court (Rackets and Balls provided)
* Children’s Play Area with Mini Climbing Frame and Slides for the Tots
* Giant outdoor fort with climbing walls and slide
* Animals to Feed
* Eggs to Collect
* Forest Walks – we are surrounded by miles of forest tracks
* Beaches – Both North and South Coast within ½ hour drive
* Riding Stables 2 miles
* Shop filled with scrummy meals and lots of local goodies
“We love it here at Glynn Barton and we hope you do too.”