Hardcragg Hall – Luxury holiday accommodation in the Lake District
Welcome to Hardcragg Hall in the Lake District. This 5 star, luxury self catering holiday accommodation is in a quality Grade II listed building and furnished to the very highest standards. A 16th Century Grade II listed historic manor house, sleeps up to 14.
Hardcragg Hall is located in Grange-over-Sands, also known as “The Lake District Riviera” and is a larger property that is ideal for small to medium groups or family gatherings wishing to celebrate a special occasion.
This spacious property boasts 7 bedrooms and has 6 bathrooms, is perfect for groups and families seeking larger holiday houses for their Lake District holiday.
At a Glance
- The beautiful oak panelled drawing room has a feature fireplace, gas fire 42 inch flat screen TV & DVD/Video. The conservatory overlooks the landscaped gardens and sea.
- Oak panelled room with spice cupboard and antique table to seat 14. This beautiful room has a feature fireplace and double doors leading into kitchen.
- The fantastic farmhouse kitchen is brand new with gas 4 oven Aga, conventional Rangemaster electric double oven, hob, dishwasher, microwave and fridge.
- There are seven good sized bedrooms overlooking the gardens/sea, five have ensuite facilities and the other two bedrooms share a large family bathroom.
- Hardcragg has six modern luxury bathrooms with the latest power showers. There are two baths tubs and plenty of hot water for a relaxing soak.
- There is a mahogany 3/4 size snooker table for adult guests to enjoy during their stay. Please note children must be supervised at all times if playing.
- The secure pet friendly 3/4 acre landscaped gardens has a large patio overlooking the sea and the town with a quality gas BBQ, dinning tables and chairs to seat 14.
Lake District location
Ideally located on the edge of the Southern Lake District, Grange over Sands is a secret gem, often referred to as the Lake District Riviera because of its exceptionally mild climate. The principle seaside town of South Lakeland, it’s a perfect location for scenic fell and woodland walks, together with a mile long traffic free promenade overlooking the sands of Morecambe Bay. There are 2 golf courses, award winning cafes, butchers, bakeries, shops, pubs, restaurants, banks, post office and railway station all within minutes walk.The area has several nature reserves and is a hot spot for birdwatching.
“Just a big thank you for letting us rent the amazing Hardcragg Hall. An excellent weekend was had by all. And many of us commented that we will be interested in returning. It is an excellent place for any occasion”.
“What a wonderful house! It surpassed even high expectations! We didn’t want for anything. Thank you so much.”
“I just wanted to express my gratitude for allowing us to use the fabulous Hardcragg Hall over the weekend. 14 of us had a fantastic weekend celebrating my Wife’s 50th birthday. I think it is fair to say that whilst we were expecting a grand house from the pictures, the house in reality was far beyond those expectations. Everything we needed was provided for.”