Higher Trewithen- family or dog friendly self catering holiday cottages in Cornwall
Higher Trewithen has a selection of farmhouse and outbuilding that have been converted into comfortable and fully equipped self-catering cottages and apartments, to sleep between 2 and 8 people and many of our properties are dog friendly.
All cottages and apartments benefit from free WiFi. Bed linens, heating and electric are included in the price of your stay and your beds will be made up ready for your arrival. For stays of 7 nights or more, you will also find a Welcome Pack of local milk, bread and butter and a supply of tea, coffee and sugar.
- Hayloft – Sleeps 8
- Barn- Sleeps 6
- Stable – Sleeps 4
- Weavers – Sleeps 4
- Dairy – Sleeps 4
- Nook – Sleeps 2
- The Cottage – Sleeps 2
At a Glance
- Welcome Pack for stays of 7 nights or more
- Bed linen included and beds made for your arrival
- Heating and electric included
- Free Wifi
- Free parking
- Dogs welcome
- Families welcome
- Rare breed animals including sheep, chickens, turkeys and geese
- Laundry room (small additional charge)
- 3.5 acres of gardens, paddocks and grounds
- Towels available for hire
- Board games, books and sun loungers available free of charge
The cottage are ideally located with both the North and South coast less than 10 miles away. Falmouth on the South coast is 6 miles and the County town of Truro, with its stunning Cathedral and fantastic shops, is about 10 miles away. There are also many surfing beaches a short drive away, including Hayle and Portreath.