Homestead – romantic Wiltshire cottage
A beautiful cottage, attached to the owner’s home, located in the heart of the pretty village of Halford, close to Stratford-upon-Avon.
The front stable door takes you into a small hallway, ideal for walking gear and muddy wellies.
From here you enter the gorgeous open plan living accommodation complete with a very well-equipped kitchen, dining area and sitting area, a perfect room to relax and unwind in after a day spent exploring the area.
Make your way upstairs to a stunning bedroom with sumptuous king-size bed, crisp cotton bed linen and an elegant bathroom with a superb freestanding bath.
Outside is an enclosed, private gravelled courtyard with furniture and BBQ.
The cottage has been thoughtfully furnished and decorated to ensure guests have a warm welcome, a comfortable stay and leave feeling happy and refreshed!
A well-stocked village shop is just a short walk away and you can take in one of the many walks from the doorstep of this unique cottage, with the Centenary Way, Heart of England Way and Monarch’s Way all nearby.
The charming Cotswold market towns of Moreton-in-Marsh and Stow-on-the-Wold, the quintessential English village of Broadway and Shakespeare’s birthplace Stratford-Upon-Avon all make a great day out.
A beautiful cottage, perfect for a romantic break at any time of year.
Features at a glance
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
One king-size double bedroom. Bathroom with freestanding bath, walk-in shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with gas woodburner-effect stove.
- Oil central heating with gas stove
- Electric combi microwave/oven, electric hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with FreeSat with Chromecast, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Roadside parking outside pub (50 meters away) on a first come, first served basis
- Enclosed patio with furniture and BBQ
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 2 mins walk, pub 1 mile
- Note: The parking area is shared with the owner
- Note: Babes-in-arms only
- Note: This property is next to an A road and country road and therefore some associated noise maybe heard.
The village of Halford, on the Fosse Way, enjoys a peaceful setting in the rural south Warwickshire countryside, with easy access to many delightful market towns and villages in the heart of England. The small market town of Shipston-on-Stour is just a short drive away, which boasts many shops, restaurants and pubs, together with a magnificent 17th century church.
Office: 01244 746383