Low Crossett Cottage – Romantic Cottage North Yorkshire
Low Crossett Cottage lies within the North York Moors National Park near the village of Chop Gate. Detached one bedroom cottage in a peaceful, rural location with stunning views and private south facing garden. Set within the grounds of a small dales hill farm.
This 200 year old barn conversion is tastefully furnished and retains many original features whilst introducing the 21st century. Vaulted beam ceilings, wooden floors and the wood burning stove all add to the charm. WiFi provided free of charge.
Ideal location for exploring the North York Moors. If you don’t want to venture out, Low Crossett Cottage provides all the facilities you would require for a relaxing break.
Perfect setting for a romantic break.
The nearby market towns of Helmsley and Stokesley have a good selection of cafes, restaurants and shops.
Online booking now available. Please go to the Availability page on our website, choose the date you would like your holiday to start and the number of nights and prices will be displayed. Short breaks available all year with minimum 2 night stay.
- Large open plan kitchen/dining/living room.
- Double bedroom with king size bed.
- En-suite shower room with large shower cabinet and multi head shower system, wc and wash basin. Separate wc and wash basin.
Amenities and Facilities
- Features of the cottage include a wood burning stove, wooden floors and vaulted beam ceilings.
- Maximum occupancy 2 persons.
- Ideal for couples.
- We do not provide facilities for children.
- Natural water supply from spring.
- WiFi provided free of charge.
- Living room has a leather 3 seater sofa and matching chair, 40″ Smart HD TV with Freeview, DVD player, digital radio and a bluetooth speaker.
- Kitchen well equipped with an electric ceramic hob cooker with double oven and grill, dish washer, full size fridge/freezer, microwave, toaster and washing machine. Dining table and chairs.
- Bedroom has king size bed, bedside cabinets, wardrobe, chest of drawers and a dressing table.
- Oil central heating through out.
- Initial basket of logs included. Further logs will be provided in winter.
- Private south facing garden with lawn and patio area. Wooden table and 4 chairs.
- Iron, ironing board and hair drier.
- As this is a working farm we cannot accommodate pets.
- NO Smoking inside the property.
- Parking for 1 car.
- There is an internal step up to the living room and also one down to the bedroom.
“Wonderful Yorkshire Cottage”
“Peaceful location with stunning views”