Maes Bach – Stylish, boutique house to rent in Aberystwyth, Wales
Maes Bach is a 4 Star, self-catering, Boutique house located in Aberystwyth in west Wales, Cardigan Bay, which happens to be an excellent point to travel to north and south Wales.
The property is close to the town centre and a short stroll to the the beach. There are plenty of shops, restaurants and cafes nearby.
The House is newly built only two years ago and is very spacious and comfortable. Maes Bach is ideal for groups up to 7 people for holidays and short breaks. There is parking up to 2 cars. There is wifi available throughout the house.
At a Glance
- Lounge with Smart TV with Netflix usage
- Free WIFI
- Selection of different tea, coffees, hot chocolate, horlicks and cafeterie.
- Kitchen & Dining Area with an oven with hobs, a fridge freezer, cutlery, crockery, pot and pans, everything you could need.
- Full House gas central heating.
- Ground floor toilet.
- Outside area with a table and chairs.
On the First Floor we have:
- Single room with a shared bathroom
- Twin room with a shared bathroom
- Twin room with an En Suite
On the second floor we have:
Double room with an En Suite. The bed is a King Sized American Sealy Topper Pocket Luxury Bed.
Maes Bach Accommodation is ideal for:
- Groups of friends
- Family Reunions
- Weekends away
- University get togethers
- Individual nights stay
Reasons to stay:
- LUXRIOUS WHITE GOOSE DOWN PILLOWA AND DUVETS
- EGYPTIAN TOWELS AND FLANNELS
- BATHROBES AND SLIPPERS
- HAIR DRYER
- FLAT SCREEN TV IN ALL ROOMS
- COMPLIMENTARY TOILETRIES
- DOCKING STATION
- BOTTLE WATER AND BISCUITS
See & Do
A short walk around the corner from Maes Bach and you are at the seafront: on your right and to the northern side of the promenade is the Cliff Railway and Constitution Hill; on your left is Aberystwyth’s pier and further down the seafront is the Harbour. More…