Mesmear Farmhouse – A Cornish paradise which few know about
Mesmear farmhouse is the quintessential Cornish farmhouse. Built in the late 17th century it is constructed of stone and slate hung and surrounded by lovely peaceful gardens. The front patio is where you will take breakfast and morning coffee and the rear is where you will enjoy barbecues and sundowners as the sun sets over the fields and orchard. The sounds of the hooting owls will mingle with the gentle sound of the surf when it is running.
Mesmear has 4 double bedrooms. The large master bedroom has an en suite shower room. Also upstairs is a large family bathroom. On the ground floor is a shower room the kids will not want to leave, the usual boot rooms and downstairs loo. As you might expect the stone flagged kitchen has a cosy aga, larder and dining table for all the family. There are 2 sitting rooms, hall and playroom. The main summer sitting room or garden room, is contemporary, very light and sunny and just the room to unwind in after a hard day on the beach.
Master Bedroom: Double (super-king) or twin with en-suite shower
Bedroom 2: Double (king)
Bedroom 3: Double (super-king)
Bedroom 4: Twin
Kitchen and dining area
Garden Room (summer lounge)
Large family bathroom
Shower room, boot room & downstairs WC
- Welcome larder of cake or bread, home-made jam/marmalade, 2 pints of local milk, Local butter, Eggs from our hens, Tea, Coffee, Sugar.
- Towels & bed linen, Beach towels, Bathrobes, Local Body wash, Shampoo, conditioner and hand wash
- Hair-dryers, Ironing Board, Cots, High chairs, Flat screen TV and DVD player, DVD collection, iPod docking station, Wi-Fi Internet access, Internal phone
- Wood burner and basket of logs
- Fully loaded kitchen with an abundance of equipment, crockery and sundries, Dishwasher, Nespresso coffee machine.
- Garden furniture and BBQ, Outdoor shower, Washer-dryer, Drying-room.
- Basket of toys, books and games.
- Box of buckets, spades, crabbing lines, windbreaks, and body boards.