Tucked away in a blissfully peaceful corner of our family farm – between The River Tweed and Eden Water – just 3 miles down stream from delightful Kelso.
Sir Walter Scott thought Kelso ‘the most beautiful, if not the most romantic town in Scotland’. Independent shops and lots of choice for dining out.
There’s so much to see, do and discover in The Scottish Borders, the country between Edinburgh and Alnwick in Northumberland. Have a look at our own web site for much more about the area.
Millsyde sleeps up to 6 people in 3 double bed rooms.
Up to date availability & prices www.hendersyde.co.uk Please mention Elite Cottages
If you have any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07809 426 997. I’ll be happy to help – Sue
If you are lookingfor a blissfully peaceful place to stay in The Scottish Borders –downstream from the delightful market town of Kelso – in The Tweed Valley – Millsyde atHendersyde might just be the place for you!
Freshly decorated and extended – Millsyde offers soothing space for six, to relax in understated luxury and country style. You will immediately feel quite at home!
Throughout the caring creation of Millsyde we’ve watched the wildlife, delighted in the birdsong & been soothed by the peace of the place! We love it & hope you will too!
Snuggling into a blissfully peaceful corner of our family farm above the Eden Water, this is the most idyllic spot to escape the rest of the world!
- The level entry hall leads into the heart of the house, the spacious sitting, dining, cooking, kitchen.
- Well-equipped the kitchen has more than enough room for every-one to gather! The Range Master cooker has a five ring induction hob, two ovens, a grill and warming drawer – and is backed up by the dishwasher!
- The light, bright sitting room is perfect to escape in peace, maybe by the wood burner in winter!
- The master bed room, with a king-size bed, has an ensuite shower room and underfloor heating.
- The two, twin bed rooms, can be prepared as super-kings, just let me know!
- They share the family bath room with a luxurious double ended bath and double headed shower.
- The scullery has space for a dog’s bed, washing machine, tumble drier & pulley.
- There is a cloakroom off the lobby at the back door.
- Millsyde has central & under-floor heating, and solar panels which help to heat the water. The whole house is tucked up in a cosy blanket of wool insulation
- Across the enclosed back yard, the boot room and double garage are handy, secure storage areas. Fishing, golf, cycling walking, are all popular activities in the area.
- You can relax in total tranquility in the garden, perhaps eat outside in the ‘sitooterie’( terrace to non-Scots! )
- For a little gentle activity, the sloping lawn gives ‘crooked croquet’ an extra dimension!
- The table-tennis table lives in the double garage and can be wheeled outside.
You will be welcome through-out the year.
- We are happy to offer discounts for couples on all bookings, if only one of the bedrooms & bathrooms is used.
- Weeks are given priority.
- Short breaks, a last minute option, minimum three nights.
- You can see our up to date availability on our web site.
Please click here for more cottages available at Hendersyde Farm
There is so much to see, do and discover in The Scottish Borders
- Have a look at our web site, Facebook and Twitter pages too!