North Hayne Farm Cottages – Family Friendly Cottages in Devon
For a relaxing family friendly self catering farm holiday in North Devon. Baby, toddler and child friendly accommodation, well equiped purpose built play barn for the under 5’s as well as a games room catering for all ages. Unwind in a private hot tub, pamper yourself with a treatment from our Holistic therapist. Children can bottle feed our spring lambs, walk our goats, feed our many hens and collect their eggs, have a free daily donkey ride from our very own donkeys who love giving rides and being fed carrots and enjoy farm activities and opportunities that will support Early Years Learning.
The cottages are set in 10 acres of rolling pasture land in the heart of the peaceful valley of the river Yeo with far reaching views of Exmoor. Tastefully converted from old farm buildings retaining many character features including exposed beams and latched doors, our eight stone cottages are arranged in an attractive courtyard setting and sleep between 2 and 10 people plus cots. Alternatively, they may all be booked out together to accommodate up to 45 plus 7 cots!
- Katies Corner – (Sleeps 2 (+2) + cot) *Hot Tub
- Tom Kitten – (Sleeps 4 + cot) *Hot Tub
- Jemima Puddleduck – (Sleeps 6 + cot) *Hot Tub
- Mrs Tiggywinkle – (Sleeps 5 + cot) *Hot Tub
- Samuel Whiskers – (Sleeps 6 + cot)
- Peter Rabbit – (Sleeps 4 + cot) *Hot Tub
- Squirrel Nutkin – (Sleeps 6 + 2 + cot) *Hot Tub
- Jeremy Fisher – (Sleeps 10 + 2 cots) *Hot Tub
At a Glance
- A private hot tub for each cottage
- Fully equipped fitted kitchens with electric oven, separate hob, microwave, dishwasher and fridge freezers for all cottages (separate freezer for some cottages)
- Well equipped bathrooms and electric showers
- Flat screen digital Freeview TV and dvd player
- Smoke alarm, iron and ironing board, vacuum and cleaning utensils
- Night storage and convector heaters for year-round warmth
- Biomass underfloor heating and whole house ventilation and heat recovery system (Jeremy Fisher)
- All linen (except cot) and towels are provided for the duration of your stay; cot linen can be provided at a small extra charge
- For childrens’ safety each cottage has stairgates and Mamas & Papas travel cots and highchairs; step up stools, booster seat and bed guards are also available. Wooden cots are available by request.
- Baby listening monitors available by request
- Free wireless access
Easy reach of North Devon attractions and award winning beaches as well as the traditional market town of South Molton.
Trip Advisor Comments
“Lovely, relaxing holiday cottages with a farm theme for the kids.”
“Perfect family holiday ”
“Fantastic Family Holiday – Highly recommended!”
“Wonderful for young and old”
“An excellent stay for little ‘uns”