Oak Barn – Luxurious barn conversion near Bristol and Bath
Oak Barn is a beautiful and spacious five bedroom barn conversion, providing self catering accommodation for groups of up to sixteen.
Situated in the picturesque Chew Valley and at the edge of the village of Chew Magna, Oak Barn lies halfway between the cities of Bristol and Bath. Stylish contemporary features and decor blend with traditional Oak framing, handcrafted by ‘Magna Oak’.
With its generous, open-plan layout and its large, private country garden, Oak Barn is the perfect venue for a great social time in and an ideal base to visit the beautiful cities of Bristol and Bath, both within a 25 minute car journey (minibus hire details are available).
The village centre is a seven minute walk from Oak Barn – perfect if you would like to take advantage of the three village pubs or the local coffee shop. The Three Peaks walk is right on the doorstep and a national cycle path on the lane.
At a glance
- Five beautiful bedrooms
- Gorgeous oak framed sitting room with plenty of comfy sofas to relax on
- Log burner with logs provided
- Open plan well equipped kitchen with dining area
- Ground floor flagstones with underfloor heating
- Three bathrooms, two rain showers, one bath with shower
- Country garden with terraces and lawn surrounded by hedges and mature trees
- Linen and towels provided
- Courtyard parking and free WiFi
“What a fantastic place to spend a weekend away, beautiful setting, lovely building and facilities – can highly recommend”
“Absolutely beautiful barn in a lovely little village. Couldn’t have wished for a better place to stay over new year. Hoping to come back and visit again”
“The barn is stunning and in a wonderful village. Will definitely return.”
“The barn is fabulously well done out with great attention to every detail. Comfy beds, enough room for everyone and a wonderful logfire”