- Weekend offers (valid 30 Aug – 2 Sept)
- Save £155 when you book Hall Barn (4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, sleeps 9)
- Save £70 when you book Quaker Barn (3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, sleeps 8)
- Weekend offers (valid 6-9 Sept and 13-16 Sept)
- Save £25 when you book Hall Barn (4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, sleeps 9)
- Save £25 when you book Quaker Barn (3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, sleeps 8)
OCTOBER HALF TERM 2019
- 4 nights for the price of 3 (valid 21-25 Oct)
- Save £230 when you book Hall Barn (4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, sleeps 9)
- Save £180 when you book Quaker Barn (3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, sleeps 8)
Quaker Barns – two 5* luxurious self-catering holiday cottages in Haveringland, Norfolk
Our award-winning barn conversions are set in the grounds of a 17th century farmhouse in rural North Norfolk and are available to rent all year round. Both properties are south-facing with views across undulating fields to woodland beyond. These relaxing, atmospheric retreats are light, spacious, and contemporary in style and incorporate eco-friendly design features.
The Norfolk Broads, North Norfolk coast and the city of Norwich are all within easy reach and if you like beachcombing, boating, cycling, coastal hikes, historic houses, heritage railways, wildlife watching, or woodland walks the beaches, country estates, pretty villages, waterways and woodlands close to Quaker Barns provide a variety of great days out for all ages.
Hall Barn is a holiday cottage for up to nine people. The ground floor has a large, open plan kitchen, dining and sitting room with wood burner. Sliding doors lead to a private, south-facing terrace and garden. Two double bedrooms and a shower room are also located on the ground floor. A galleried walkway above connects the two first floor bedrooms each with their own en suite bathroom.
Quaker Barn is a holiday cottage for up to eight people. This open plan, split-level barn has an elevated dining area and kitchen, with views towards the kitchen garden. Steps lead down from the dining area to a sitting room with wood burner. Sliding doors then lead to a private, south-facing terrace and garden. There are two en suite double bedrooms plus a twin room which can accommodate a further two single beds on a raised platform accessed by a ladder, which children love. There is also a separate bathroom and utility room.
For larger groups, you may choose to rent the barns together to sleep up to 17 guests.
At a Glance
* Luxurious, large holiday cottages in rural North Norfolk
* Equipped with oven, microwave, hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer, wood-burner, WiFi, TV, Freeview, DVD, Sonos sound system and BBQ
* South facing gardens
* Great for groups and families
* Pet friendly
* Short breaks possible
* Country walks from the doorstep
* Quiet country lanes perfect for cyclists
The rural location of Quaker Barns provides peace and tranquillity with uninterrupted views across open fields to woodland beyond. Deer can often be seen leaping across the landscape and there is an abundance of birds and wildlife so do bring your binoculars. A public footpath runs alongside the barns which allows for country walks direct from the doorstep and miles of quiet country lanes, perfect for cyclists, surround the property. The Marriott’s Way, a-26 mile footpath, bridleway and cycle route that follows the routes of two disused railway lines, is just 15 minutes away by pedal power.
Hall Barn and Quaker Barn are also brilliantly situated for getting out and about to explore Norfolk. It’s less than a thirty-minute drive to Wroxham, the capital of the Norfolk Broads, and the stunning North Norfolk coast is just over half an hour away. Norwich can also be reached in around 20 minutes.