The Queen’s Truss – 15th Century Holiday Cottage in Herefordshire
A beautiful Grade II* listed black and white timbered cottage, dating back to the 15th century and ideally situated in the centre of the pretty village of Weobley, part of Herefordshire’s famous Black and White Trail.
This luxurious cottage, one of the oldest in the village, provides the perfect holiday base for a relaxing break with friends or a romantic retreat.
The spacious master bedroom boasts an abundance of rare wall and ceiling beams with gorgeous furnishings and sumptuous bed linen, plus the bathroom has an impressive slipper bath, ideal for a relaxing soak.
The charming sitting room with dining area, again with many wall and ceiling beams, has been thoughtfully furnished and the kitchen has everything the discerning holidaymaker could wish for.
The thriving village of Weobley boasts a village green, complete with a magpie sculpture which represents the village emblem, many timber-framed buildings, castle remains, shops, traditional pubs, cafés and many lovely walks.
The area offers many golf courses, excellent fishing, horse riding and cycle trails.
This Weobley cottage is a great holiday destination, offering something for everyone in a beautiful part of the country.
Features at a Glance
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with freestanding slipper bath, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area.
- Electric central heating with electric woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washer/dryer, dishwasher, Smart TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Roadside parking next to cottage
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops, pubs and cafés 2 mins walk
- Note: There is no garden with this property but the village green with seating is directly opposite the cottage.
Hay-on-Wye 15 miles; Hereford 11 miles; Ludlow 20 miles.
The picturesque village of Weobley is a hidden gem and is quite simply the jewel in the crown of Herefordshire’s famous Black and White Village Trail, situated in the famous Welsh Marches. Voted in the top ten places to live in England and winner of the National Village of the Year, this delightful village boasts many timber framed houses, some dating back to the 1400s.
View Website » Office: 01244 746383