Rhodewood Lodge – Beautiful Large Property, Pembrokeshire Coast
An exquisite, detached Gothic Victorian property with a luxury hot tub and far-reaching sea and coastal views, just a short walk from the pretty seaside village of Saundersfoot.
The owners have lovingly restored this wonderful house and have retained many character features, as well as adding contemporary ones.
In fact the balance between old and new is a stunning combination.
Your first sight of this superb holiday home will excite you and stepping into the welcoming porch and stunning hallway with its original mosaic tiles, encourages you to explore the whole of this exquisite home.
The time spent together in the family living area with a kitchen will be a treat for all cooks, with a comfy seating area to watch some TV and a unique dining table created by using the original front arched door for the table top.
A beautifully presented sitting room is just across the hall, a perfect place for times spent together reading, playing board games or chatting and planning days out.
A cloakroom and a very useful utility/boot room, which can be entered directly from outside, is perfect to get rid of sand and to dry beach towels and wet suits as well.
Each of the bedrooms has Hypnos mattresses, luxury pillows and Egyptian cotton, so choosing the one for you may pose some thought.
The second floor bedroom with a balcony has access to a snug with a Hypnos sofa bed making it your own little suite, while the other second floor bedroom has a freestanding bath in the bedroom as well as an en-suite shower and pretty views through the arched window and can be made into a suite by using the sofa bed room across the landing.
The first floor bedroom with an en-suite will be a favourite with views from the bed; however some of the best views will be enjoyed when you are relaxing in the en-suite bath.
The further two bedrooms on the first floor have a family bathroom to share.
Also on the first floor is a superb garden room with dining area and comfy seating opening out through patio doors to the first of three terraced patio areas, enabling you to bring the outside in.
Much of your holiday may well be spent in the garden with modern tiered patio areas with furniture to enjoy alfresco dining, as well as sun loungers and a hammock on the lawn, and of course a relaxing hot tub with massage jets.
At such a high quality holiday home in a friendly seaside village you may not want to venture far, but the array of attractions in this beautiful Welsh county beckon, so enjoy theme parks, countryside and coastal walks, historic castles and some of the most beautiful sandy beaches in the world.
Staying in this luxury holiday home will be one of the best holidays you will ever have.
Features at a Glance
- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Over three floors. Six bedrooms (four with Smart TV): 3 x king-size double (one with en-suite freestanding claw-foot bath, separate shower, basin and WC), 1 x second floor king-size double with freestanding bath in bedroom and en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x second floor room with double sofa bed (can be used as part of suite with king-size double), 1 x second floor king-size double with balcony and en-suite shower, basin and WC, leading to snug with double sofa bed. Bathroom with bath, rain shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area (seats 7). Sitting room (seats 6) with woodburner. First floor garden room with dining area and comfy seating. Utility/drying room.
- Gas central heating with underfloor heating on ground floor and woodburner
- Range cooker with electric ovens and gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, wine cooler, Miele washing machine, Miele tumble dryer, dishwasher, 6 x Smart TVs (including two 50” 4K TVs) with Freeview, Netfix and 7 day playback, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen, towels and hot tub towels inc. in rent, please bring own beach towels
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate
- Off road parking for 6 cars
- Spacious grounds with lawned area, tiered patios, hot tub with back massage system and massage jets, furniture and Weber gas BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops, pubs and restaurants 10 mins walk
- Beach 5 mins walk
- Note: Max 11 people, sofa beds for flexibility
- Note: The second floor double bedroom with balcony is accessed directly up private stairs from the snug
- Note: There are three CCTV cameras covering all the outside of the property
- Note: Next to road so traffic noise may be experienced when outside
- Note: Due to tiered patios and balcony, children to be supervised at all times
- Note: Although no pets are accepted, the owners have dogs which stay at the property on occasions
- Note: WiFi is very high specification and is available all through the house and gardens and can be used for streaming and gaming.
The bustling fishing village of Saundersfoot is idyllically situated at the foot of a wooded valley on the beautiful Pembrokeshire Coast, 3 miles from Tenby. The village offers an abundance of shops, pubs and restaurants whilst the attractive harbour provides sailing and fishing opportunities. The stunning, sandy Blue Flag beaches present a wonderful spot for relaxed bathing, whilst walkers are well catered for with the 186 mile Pembrokeshire Coast Path commencing at nearby Amroth.
View Website »
Office: 01244 746383