Riverbeds – Luxury Cabins with Hot Tubs in Glencoe
Delightfully situated in the stunning Scottish Highlands, these romantic and private Glencoe lodges offer a romantic sanctuary in a magical riverbank setting. Each of these ensuite little lodges have their own private veranda reaching out over a bubbling brook. For a touch of extra romance, these perfect escapes even have their very own outside hot tub!
Inside your lodge enjoy the host of luxury features, relax in the cosy warmth of energy efficient air conditioned heating and enjoy the delightful views across the stunning Dragon’s Tooth Golf Course to the sea of Loch Linnhe beyond.
With space at a premium (this 12 square meter lodge houses bedroom, kitchenette, en-suite shower room and lounge, all in one! More information
After a day or exploring this spectacular countryside relax is cosy, romantic comfort or maybe venture out for the evening and explore the inns and restaurants of the area! There are really good choices here, either a short walk away or within the villages and communities around the loch.
At a Glance
- Private veranda, on the river bank
- Personal hot tub (for lodges booked with this wonder)
- En-suite accommodation with lots of luxuries
- Daily housekeeping service
- Fine Egyptian linen bedding, fluffy towels etc
- Costa Coffee pods and tea tray, with complimentary continental breakfast basket
- Wee galley area with microwave, fridge, kettle, toaster (this is not a kitchen or cooking area)
- Glassware, crockery, cutlery, corkscrew, can opener
- Powerful hair dryer
- Free WiFi
- Club House lounge for relaxing in (cafe during the day, quiet private space for you during the evenings)
- Free Parking
See & Do
RiverBeds are located in woodland on The Dragon’s Tooth Golf Course. Here, you are right at the entrance to the great Glencoe Valley – with the wonderful territory of “The Outdoor Capital of the UK” all around you.
“Perfect wee lodges! These lodges, despite being fairly close together, feel tremendously private. We never heard a sound from our neighbours. The hot tub is amazing and permanently on and ready to use. We stayed in ours for hours each night drinking fizz!”
“Adorable cabin near the glens. I absolutely loved this accommodation! The charm of this place is awesome.”