Special offer from Sat 14 Apr 18 (3pm arrival) for 4 nights now £827 for 9+2 in four beds. Save £100!
Riverside House – Large Self-Catering Holiday House – Peak District
Riverside House offers groups and families spacious accommodation for up to 9+2 people and five dogs. It’s great for group get-togethers, reunions and family celebrations when you all want to be together in the same place.
The cottage is set in the Derbyshire village of Litton Mill with stunning scenery, walks and cycle routes right on your doorstep.
Accommodation at a Glance
- four bedrooms, including one downstairs – ideal for older family members
- three bathrooms, including one ensuite and one downstairs
- large lounge
- dining room big enough to fit 12
- modern, fully equipped kitchen
- separate games room (with pool table, x-box, PS2, TV, air hockey, table football)
PLUS: free Wi-Fi, three TVs, DVD player, Sky Sports, BT Sports, Sky movies in HD, bed linen and towels, a limitless supply of logs for the lounge fire, enclosed garden, table tennis in the downstairs garage, off-street parking – all absolutely FREE!
The Local Area
- the River Wye is just outside the door
- you’re near to the Monsal Trail for traffic free walking, cycling and horse riding
- local pubs within walking distance
- Bakewell is just a bike ride away
- stunning views over the Monsal Viaduct
- shops within short driving distance
The holiday cottage is situated in Litton Mill near Millers Dale in the heart of the Peak District National Park and is an ideal location for walking, cycling, touring and rock climbing. Riverside House is in a beautiful setting and is a superb location for immediate access to many walks.
Trip Advisor Comments
“Wonderful base for a family get-together”
“Superb property ideal for large family gathering”
“Beautiful house in amazing location!”