Our spring breaks are perfect for that short break away to recharge the batteries.
Offers runs until 17th July – Excluding Half term and Bank Holidays
- Weekends start from £310 for 2 nights or £360 for 3 nights.
- Midweek breaks start from £260 for 2 Nights or £310 for 3 nights
STANDARD LODGES (without hot-tub)
- Weekends start from £210 for 2 nights or £260 for 3 nights.
- Midweek breaks start from £180 for 2 Night or £310 for 3 nights
- Longer breaks and larger lodges are available.
Rocklands Lodges – Log Cabin holiday in North Yorkshire Rocklands is a unique complex of just 16 self catering lodges set within a beautiful woodland glen the ideal location for your Log Cabin holiday in North Yorkshire. The lodges are nestled between two farms & set within 3 acres of gardens and pine trees. The tranquil unspoilt scenery makes it the perfect place to unwind.
Rocklands has a variety of different types of lodge ranging from a studio lodge which ideal for a couple, to a detached supreme lodge for larger groups & families and with a small selection now with hot-tubs, the lodges are perfect for walkers, cyclists, romantic couples and families alike. Click Here for detailed individual lodge information.
The Lodges at a Glance
· Log Cabin Holidays in North Yorkshire
. Weekend and Midweek Breaks Available
· Romantic Breaks
· Family’s Welcome
· Children’s Play Area on site
· Open All Year Round
· Christmas & New Year Breaks
· Lodges sleep from 2 to 4 People
· Free WiFi in the Lodges
· From May 2015 4 of our lodges will have hot-tubs.
· Pet Friendly Holidays.
All of our lodges except Supreme Lodge Glaisdale accept dogs. £20 supplement applies
Things to See & Do The lodges are close to the historic & picturesque market towns of Pickering and Hemlsey, and just half a mile from the pretty village of Wrelton, Rocklands lodges provide a perfect base to explore the attractions of the North Yorkshire Moor and the beautiful coast line of Whitby and Scarborough. With the many museums and attractions the area has to offer, along with the excellent eateries and pubs, Rocklands Lodges always has something to offer no matter your age.
Trip Advisor Comments
“Fantastic place and highly recommended”
“Great for families and dogs.”
“Amazing haven for all, reasonably priced”
“Perfect Peaceful Hideaway.”
“Beautiful lodges, beautiful place! Great for families with young children! ”