Short House, Chesil Beach – Seaside Cottage on Dorset’s Jurassic Coast
Luxury Seaside Cottage on Chesil Beach; Dorset’s UNESCO World Heritage Jurassic Coast. Short House is a stylish, luxury retreat for up to five guests. This is truly an idyllic getaway, yet only 15 mins from Bridport.
Enjoy stunning views over the meadows down to Chesil Beach and beyond.
At a Glance
· Large fully equipped kitchen
· High ceilinged dining & sitting room; bright kilims, oak floors & purple doors
· Bold canvases, piles of books & DVDs
· Big TV, DVD player and Bose sound system
· Lovely furniture with proper squashy cushions
· Two double bedrooms with glorious ocean views.
· Nice cotton linen, feather & down pillows and duvets
· Loads of towels (and beach towels, buckets and spades)
· Stone bathrooms, big tub baths; one with a shower, one with a sea view
· Cot, extra bed and high chairs available
· Outside dining terrace with loungers
· Great for stargazing; low ambient light so the stars shine bright.
The lights of Lyme Regis twinkle in the distance after the sun sets over the Devon coastline and Golden Cap; the highest point on the south coast.
Another wonderful week in Short House. We both arrived needing rest and recuperation and found them in ample supply. The weather was perfect once more, the views as blissful as ever, the house a delight, and the welcome from Andrew and Julie warm.