Springtime special offers – 20% discount on prices during March & April.
Same great place but at fantastic prices!
Please state ‘Elite Cottages’ when you contact us to qualify for discount.
Minimum stay of 3 nights.
The Skye Hideaway – A Romantic Retreat on the Isle of Skye
Set amongst stunning scenery the Hideaway offers the best facilities for couples looking for a memorable self-catering experience. The Skye Hideaway is somewhere very special.
The Hideaway is a unique building, tucked into the crofting township of Tarskavaig, on the south end of Skye.
The Hideaway details: accommodation at a glance
- Unique holiday cottage designed for couples, nestling close to the sea
- Luxury double-bedroom with gallery views across the fields to the sea
- Spacious lounge with wood-burning stove with French doors leading to the sun-terrace
- Fully fitted kitchen diner with electric oven, hob, fridge with freezer compartment, dishwasher and washing machine
- Beautiful bathroom with walk-in shower
- Integrated blinds to ensure total privacy
- Eco-friendly air heating system for perfect room temperatures, all year round
- On-site parking adjacent to the cottage
And a little more:
- LED TV and DVD player, Freesat satellite channels
- A cottage ‘guide’ for all you everything you need to know including facilties manual, emergency contacts and safety procedures
- Maps, books and guides to help you plan the perfect holiday, incuding recommendations on where to eat, and what to see and do
- Hair dryer, ironing board and iron
- All prices are inclusive of heating, hot water, logs for the stove, linen and towels
The Local Area
The Isle of Skye is one of the most beautiful places in Europe, constantly at the top of favourite places to visit. The scenery is simply stunning, matched by its history and culture, on the edge of Scotland’s west coast. Add to that amazing wildlife, beautiful sunsets, fabulous food and drink you have a holiday destination with so much to see and do. You can do as much as little as you want, but return each day to your romantic hideaway by the shore.
Reaching Tarskavaig is easy. There are main roads from the iconic Skye Bridge which will bring you within a few miles of Tarskavaig, or you can follow the ‘Road to the Isles’ route reaching Skye via the Mallaig to Armadale ferry, arriving just 8 miles from The Skye Hideaway.