Rare opportunity for a last minute break in May (19-27th). Minimum stay three nights. NB most Harris providers are fully booked this time of year.
Sound of Harris – Two stylish holiday homes for couples on Isle of Harris
The two modern properties are adjoined units (The Big House and The Other House), both with private access and separate outside seating area. Each is based around a light and spacious open plan kitchen/living/dining area linked to a single en-suite bedroom with king size bed. The seaward facing aspects are fully glazed, to make the most of the coastal location and uninterrupted views.
The accommodation has satellite/smart Apple TV’s with full internet connectivity for streaming, hi-fi with CD player and connection for external devices, DVD player and fast fibre broadband (wi-fi – typical download speed 40 Mb/s, unlimited data allowance), together with an extensive and diverse library of books and films. Both properties also have well-appointed kitchens, log burning stoves (unlimited fuel provided) and utility rooms with washing machine and tumble drier.
There is a flexible booking policy, with a minimum three night stay all year round.
The owners are resident on-site and self-manage the accommodation, so are always available to assist if needed.
Each property is available for a maximum of two adults.
At a Glance
- Stylish and modern, wonderfully designed holiday homes with incredible panoramic views.
- Romantic holidays lets for couples. The perfect secluded escape for holidays and breaks for all occasions.
- A touch of luxury in a wonderful location
- Superb Fishing location so bring your rods
- The Sound of Harris is easier to visit than you may think only approximately 58 miles from Stornaway. You can fly from Glasgow, Edinburgh or Inverness or sail from Berneray or Skye.
- We are unable to accommodate pets or guests under 18 at this time.
Our accommodation nestles close to the sheltered inlet of Port Eisgein, on former crofted land, with a unique, isolated clifftop location, completely free from passing traffic – close to the distinctive promontory of Renish Point, which forms the southernmost tip of Harris.
“Some Fantastic Place!”
“Pure delight relax & enjoy the view”
“Everything You Need”
“Wonderful accommodation in South Harris”