The Beachhouse – Port Isaac large, luxury holiday cottage with sea views
The Beachhouse plays host to absolutely stunning front-line views of the north Cornish coastline all the way up to Tintagel Head. This 7 bed property with 4 reception rooms can sleep up to 12 Adults and 4 Children.
The Beachhouse at a Glance
- Breathtaking, panoramic sea and coastal views enjoyed from most rooms of this unique, premium property.
- Exquisitely furnished and equipped with immaculate taste, a large very special house with a warm welcoming ambience.
- In first class order throughout encapsulating upmarket style and location together with space, garden and plenty of parking.
- Suited to reunions, family holidays, groups or just for a break.
- Parking for seven cars.
- Double Michelin star Nathan Outlaw restaurant 100 mts away.
- Home to the famous sea shanty group the Fishermens friends
- Home to Doc Martin (Martin Clunes) who film the series in the village.
The ground floor features a spacious kitchen and dining room, a sitting room with feature fireplace and woodburner and a large conservatory with breathtaking views of the Cornish coast. In addition to the rear of the property is a fabulous games room with a sauna leading to a courtyard with a purpose built barbecue and gardens.
The bedrooms are located on the first and second floors and sleep up to 16 people (12 adults plus 4 children). Most of the bedrooms are located at the front of the property and have stunning sea views.
Port Isaac has been welcoming visitors for more than 100 yrs, and it still retains it traditional character and remains unspoilt. There are has numerous restaurants, specialising in local seafood, shops for all essentials, a pub and a wide selection of local arts and crafts.
Port Isaac is ideally located for trips to nearby stunning beaches, water sport activities, idyllic Cornish villages and popular tourist attractions.
“Wonderful views from an artists perspective, warm and welcoming”
“Fabulous house with an amazing view”
“Perfect for some quality time with 9 of my closest girlfriends”
“What a wonderful venue for a surprise 60th”
“Back for a 2nd year to the most beautiful place”