Luxury cottages at The Dairy at Daviot – spacious4-star cottages, Highlands of Scotland
The Dairy at Daviot is a converted 19th century farm steading offering luxury self catering cottages and set on a private estate in the spectacular Highlands of Scotland. Arranged around the original cobbled courtyard, The Dairy at Daviot has combined old and new to create six luxurious cottages, a local food cafe ideal for weddings and events, ice cream parlour and children’s play park all surrounded by rolling fields, woodland, wildlife and farm animals.
Run by a 4th generation farming family, The Dairy’s idyllic countryside setting close to the cosmopolitan City of Inverness, gateway to the Highlands with its excellent road, rail and air links, makes The Dairy the perfect place to explore the area’s wealth of attractions, outdoor activities and breathtaking scenery.
Meticulously infusing the historic fabric of the old steading into the cottages, the unique accommodation features original archways, beautiful pink sandstone and reclaimed slate. All cottages have stunning views onto the surrounding fields, woodlands and cobbled courtyard.
Friesian– easy access from your car with a french door from the living room leading onto the cobbled courtyard
Simmental– double aspect windows look onto the original impressive cobbled courtyard
Holstein– easy access from your car with a french door from the living room leading onto the cobbled courtyard. Dog Friendly
Guernsey– large aspect window enjoys views onto the fields with large bright open plan living
Ayrshire– welcomes you and your dog with lots of walks in the surrounding captivating countryside
Jersey– view of the countryside from large aspect window with light open plan living
Things you will love
- Each cottage sleeps up to 4 adults with room for 2 extra small children
- Super king or twin bed configuration possible
- Ideal for families with babies and young children
- Start your stay any day of the week/Minimum stay 3 nights only
- Dogs welcome in our Holstein or Ayrshire cottage
- Fully equipped kitchen with combined washing machine/tumble dryer
- Outside seating area in cobbled courtyard
- Meals can be pre-ordered and put in your fridge
- Welcome pack with wine, milk, shortbread and amenities
“Catered for all our needs. Will definitely return”
“The cottage was immaculate and had everything we needed”
“The views across the valley and wildlife were stunning”
“We loved it…wish we could live here”