Only a few June/July dates left! Come and take some beautiful walks in North Norfolk. Perfect for young families. 3 nights in Jun £480, 7 nights £665.
Don’t miss out on the few early summer weeks left – come and enjoy our newly refurbished pool! From £480 for a short break.
The Felbrigg – Quality self catering holiday barn near Cromer Norfolk
The Felbrigg is located in the village of Roughton, less than 2 miles from Cromer and is on a small complex with access to the shared indoor heated swimming pool and children’s play area, which are open all year round. With superb views, this makes it an ideal base for exploring North Norfolk and for enjoying the award-winning beach and Pier. Walkers and nature lovers will love this part of North Norfolk with its renowned stunning walks, seal and bird, watching and other wildlife.
The Felbrigg is just perfect for smaller families or groups. There are 2 bedrooms and a sofa bed for occasional useThe barn is beautifully updated and retains features including the original A frame beams and pulleys and offers spacious accommodation with a well-equipped kitchen and underfloor heating throughout with oak flooring. It has a large, private and south facing garden.
Facilities at a Glance
- Generous open plan living all on one level with:
- Lounge Area with comfortable seating including a large sofa bed for occasional use, flat screen TV, DVD, bluetooth speaker, CD player and free WiFi
- Dining Area with table and chairs
- Kitchen with electric hob and oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and microwave
- Washing machine and tumble dryer in the reception hut on site
- Main bedroom with a king-size bed
- En-Suite Shower Room with shower cubicle, washbasin and WC
- Twin bedroom with 2 pine single beds. A travel cot is available
- Bathroom with bath, shower attachment, basin and WC
- Garden: Fully enclosed, offering privacy with lawn, a large patio area, garden furniture and a barbecue.
- Parking: Car parking for two large cars in driveway next to the barn.
- Heating: Underfloor O.F.C.H.
- We regret that the Felbrigg DOES NOT ALLOW PETS.
- Changeover day in high season: Friday
Just a few minutes drive to the popular North Norfolk seaside town of Cromer with its famous pier, clifftop promenade, attractive, colourful gardens and seating areas ideally placed for enjoying the stunning panoramic views over the sea. Cromer has a lovely, sandy Blue Flag beach. The town centre offers a variety of shops, cafés, restaurants, public houses and amusements, while local golf courses can be found at Cromer, Sheringham and West Runton. North Norfolk hosts many gardens, stately homes, boat and train trips and is just a drive away to the beautiful Norfolk Broads.
Such a pleasant stay here for New Year with everything you could need for a family stay. Perfect layout for keeping an eye on the kids and great to have 2 bathrooms. Added luxury of the swimming pool which was a great start to the day. We will be back!
Fantastic facilities, thoughtfully appointed & very clean. Perfect spot for a lovely family holiday!
Outstanding accommodation located near to all attractions