Third Farm- Self Catering Accommodation in the heart of Loch Lomond
Third Farm is a newly refurbished 3-bedroom farmhouse within Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park. It is situated one mile outside the village of Gartocharn and set in the most idyllic surroundings with Ben Lomond on one side and the Campsie Hills on the other with a myriad of rural scenes in between. It is a working farm with grazing beef cattle in the summer and breeding ewes all year round. In the spring, it is lovely to watch the newborn lambs coming into the world and develop into healthy, delightful youngsters.
At a Glance
- The farmhouse has recently been refurbished. It is fully equipped, centrally heated, double glazed and furnished to a high standard throughout.
- It offers three bedrooms with king size beds. Two of the rooms have zip and link mattresses, which allows the alternative of making these rooms into twin rooms if the need arises. One of the bedrooms is on the ground floor with the other two upstairs.
- It boasts a spacious bathroom with Jacuzzi bath, shower and heated towel rails
- A comfortable living area with open gas fire and flat screen television
- The Kitchen Dining area is fully equipped with oven, grill, hob, microwave, fridge and dishwasher; a separate pantry off the Kitchen has a washing machine, Tumble dryer and Freezer.
- All bed Linen, pillows, duvets and towels are provided on a weekly basis (No extra charge)
- The house has satellite TV with around 50 free view channels with each bedroom also having its own TV.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pets: Well-behaved pets are welcome; there is an extra £20 Surcharge for pets.
The Farmhouse provides an excellent location from which to explore Loch Lomond, The Trossachs and Central Scotland. It offers an ideal family home for a break from the hustle and bustle of city living.
‘I would just like to say my family and I had a terrific time at The Third Farm
while visiting Loch Lomond during the Easter Holidays, the House was stunning and the scenery is absolutely beautiful! We hope to return next Easter!‘
We had a terrific time at Third Farm. Beautiful house with fantastic views. Would definitely recommend to anyone wanting to get away from it all!”