A warm welcome to Tottergill Farm
The award-winning Tottergill Farm boasts a gorgeous range of 10 exclusive holiday cottages in the tranquil Cumbrian countryside.
Set on a private 46 acre estate overlooking the breathtaking Lake District and Scottish hills, the surrounding countryside is the definition of serenity.
All the character cottages are beautifully styled and offer: cosy wood-burning stoves, pretty private gardens, relaxing hot tubs and glorious views. All come with lots of thoughtful little touches such as: home made cake when you arrive, fresh flowers and lovely Cumbrian coffee.
Tottergill Farm is in the perfect location to explore the natural beauty of the Lake District and Hadrian’s Wall country.
With a selection of country walks including a traditional village pub just one mile from your front door, free WIFI in all cottages and the chance to enjoy complimentary leisure club access at a local hotel, Tottergill Farm is the perfect base for your next Cumbrian adventure.
What we love about Tottergill:
• It has won lots of awards
• We have private hot tubs in nearly all of our cottages
• We are genuinely dog friendly, but also offer pet-free cottages
• Every cottage has a wood-burning stove
• There’s a great village pub just a mile away
• Our guests get to enjoy complimentary leisure club access
• It’s perfect for exploring the Lake District, Hadrian’s Wall and the Scottish Borders
• There are pretty walks right from the doorstep and lots of wildlife to spot
Please visit us on trip advisor for more guest comments
2015 Guest’s Comments
“Superb Location, Superb Cottage, Superb View, Fantastic stay. Loved the moors for the wildlife”
“Very fine stay in spacious, warm, comfy & cosy cottage; hot tub & fine views much appreciated”.
“Fab cottage, more like a hotel! , in stunning, peaceful surroundings”
“Our third visit to Tottergill, first time in Garth Cottage. As previously, the cottage was immaculately clean, beautifully presented with absolutely everything you’d need during your stay”.