Tredethick Farm Cottages – Family Friendly Cottages in Cornwall
Holidays for families with young children do not get better than this.Tredethick is as exciting and enthralling for your young children and toddlers as it is relaxing and indulgent for you.
Tredethick’s just that kind of place: animals to feed, ponies to ride, places to play, a pool to discover, new places and new friends to see and make, all in beautiful, secluded, Cornish countryside. A place to see and hear them come alive, relax and recharge too.
Any weather, any age group, active, laid back, indoors or out, wet or dry there’s plenty to keep you and your children happy and occupied at Tredethick Farm.
Family Friendly Cottages
There are eight gorgeous and stylish cottages for you to choose from. Relax with squashy sofas, blissfully comfortable beds, a powerful shower and relaxing bathtub. You’ve fluffy white bathrobes – great for impromptu trips to the hot tub, iPod docks and free WiFi.
The kitchens have everything you need to rustle up a family feast or a speedy fry-up – think ceramic hob cookers and Dualit toasters. Many of the cottages have log fires, and all are centrally heated, so you’ll be nice and toasty when you get in from a walk or a dip in the pool.
The cottages are also designed and equipped to be as baby and toddler friendly as possible.
Tredethick Farm offers guests superb facilities and activities for the whole family. Children don’t say they’re bored at Tredethick. With loads to do inside and out, there’s enough to keep them going all day. And the more energy they use, hopefully the better they’ll sleep! facilities include. :
- Feed the Animals, five mornings a week it’s on with the wellies and off to help feed the animals.
- Pony Rides, pony-ride time on our two small and very gentle ponies.
- Indoor Heated Swimming Pool, kept at a very pleasant 30 degrees, making it perfect for budding water babies – and very appealing for grown-ups!
- Hot Tub Garden, sitting in a hot tub, engulfed in warm bubbling water gazing out at lush, rolling countryside.
- Soft Play Area is in a sunny, light-filled barn with huge picture windows that look out onto sweeping farmland.
- Play Barn, what do you do when it’s raining and your three-year-old wants to build sandcastles? Head to the play barn of course.
- Play Park outdoor play area at Tredethick. Certainly it’s hugely popular with our younger and more energetic guests.
The Local Area
Enjoy a fabulous choice of beaches to choose from. Little ones will love exploring the rock pools in sheltered sandy coves, while older kids and parents can try riding the waves on one of the amazing surf beaches.
There are picturesque towns and villages to discover, historic castles to visit and gorgeous gardens to meander around. You can hire bicycles and explore the cycle trails, hire a boat or take a ferry trip. More information
Trip Advisor Comments
. “A perfect family holiday”
“Toddler paradise and true home from home in a lovely location”
“Fantastic for our 3 year old and 10 month old”
“A-M-A-Z-I-N-G, toddler heaven snuggled in the Cornish countryside”
“Fantastic, 18 month old loved it!”