Trevalgas – North Cornwall self-catering homes with heated indoor pool.
Escape to tranquillity with a family holiday or break and enjoy quality accommodation in a delightful location. Adults and children alike will love the superb facilities here particularly the heated indoor pool and nearby beaches which are just a mile and a half away.
Trevalgas cottages are a mixture of farm building conversions and modern single and two-storey cottages within their own 14 cottage complex – each with their own private garden and patio.
The family holiday cottages are decorated in fresh, relaxed styles, making them ideal for guests with toddlers and young children. Outside of school holidays, our accommodation is also very popular with couples, walkers, ramblers, cyclists, writers and people simply looking for peaceful cottages by the sea.
At a Glance
- Superb views of surrounding North Cornwall countryside
- Magnificent North Cornwall coast with fantastic Blue Flag sandy beaches only 1½ miles away, perfect for body boarding, rock pooling, building sandcastles and dams, swimming
- Many Cornwall & Devon attractions within easy driving distance
- Cottages are comfortable and well-equipped for self-catering (most with a dishwasher)
- Each cottage has its private garden, patio and/or courtyard
- All cottages are non-smoking
- Some cottages are dog-friendly; some cottages are kept pet-free
- Babies and Children of all ages are welcomed
- Cots & high chairs are available and supplied free of charge
- Beds are made up ready for arrival
- High quality bathroom towels provided
- Electricity is included in the holiday price
- In the cooler months, we put the heating on before you arrive
Trevalgas is open all year round and with a games room and children’s play area, is specifically designed to give you the opportunity to relax, read or book or simply ‘watch the world go by’ while your family enjoy themselves. Our distinctive mix of child-friendly and toddler-friendly cottages make a perfect base from which to explore the superb surrounding countryside.