Trevase Granary – Luxury Holiday Cottage for large groups in Herefordshire.
Trevase Granary, a long standing 5 Star gold award winner, is a luxury barn conversion providing luxury self-catering holiday cottage accommodation for up to eighteen guests.
Beautifully located on a working farm in rural Herefordshire, just five miles from Ross-on-Wye, it offers spectacular views of the surrounding countryside.
At a Glance
- Sleeps up to eighteen guests in eight en-suite bedrooms including one family suite.
- Visit England 5 Star gold, plus Visit England 2014 Winner for Excellence in Self-Catering.
- Stunning position with walled garden and games room with indoor hot tub, outdoor games, fully equipped bar, and ample seating for all guests.
- Sited in a quiet rural location on a working mixed farm in South Herefordshire.
- M1, M2, H1, H2, V1 rated. Disabled facilities include bedroom and stairlift to living areas on first floor.
- Five-acre coarse fishing lake with complementary fishing within a short walk.
- Cyclists and walkers welcome.
- Trevase Granary boasts stunning views and offer ideal large venue for family gatherings, reunions, group holidays and corporate hospitality.
Fun & Facilities
Trevase Granary boasts a walled garden for the exclusive use of guests. Within it is a large games room complete with table tennis, a pool table, table football, hot tub, and a fully equipped bar area. The games room has a large patio area with plenty of outdoor furniture for all guests to sit together and admire the views toward the Black Mountains. We have outdoor games, a BBQ and pizza oven for use during your stay. It is the perfect place for all guests to enjoy together as there is something for all ages.
Adjoining the Granary is a utilities block with a laundry room complete with washing machine and drier. On the farm is a five-acre coarse fishing lake stocked with carp, tench, roach and bream which guests can fish. Guests must provide their own fishing equipment and licence. There is also secure storage for bicycles, fishing rods, etc. and fenced parking for at least eight cars.
Trevase Granary is located close to Ross on Wye, Hereford, and Monmouth, all of which have great food and drink, activities, and things to do. There are also opportunities for lots of walking in the area, whether you stick to local footpaths/circular walks or if you go slightly further afield to Symonds Yat Rock or up The Skirrid mountain (both have spectacular views).
“The games room was the highlight of everyone’s trip though – it’s even better than the pictures on the website – and because there was something for everyone we spent a lot of time together as a family.”
“House was amazing and extremely comfortable. Will definitely be back.”
“The Granary is just the most fantastic holiday destination for a large group. I would list all the positives from the fantastic rooms, great beds, superb games room, hot tub, fully stocked kitchen, attentive hosts, great views etc but the list is endless.”
“We have visited a number of cottages over the years and this was by far the best one we have visited. The website is one of the best around giving lots of useful information about the area. We were also met with a lovely welcoming pack.”