Wolds Edge Lodges – Holiday Hideaway in the Yorkshire Wolds
Wolds Edge offers the discerning guest 5 unique, gold award winning, carefully designed lodges located on the edge of the small village of Bishop Wilton and not far from the historic city of York you can escape and relax at the award winning Wolds Edge.
Wolds Edge lodges are beautifully decorated, well furnished and spacious. Each lodge is immaculately presented and has its own charming setting within the area. Whether it is a romantic setting for two, a family get away, group stay or friends on a cycling adventure, the unique site has something for everyone.
A little extra? Why not make you stay extra special by adding some of our extras to create your own bespoke arrival package.
Each boasts its own wooden decking area perfect for eating outdoors. The kitchen is well equipped with a microwave, oven, toaster and kettle. All the bed linen and towels are provided and all fuel and power is included in the price. With an open plan living space, the accommodation is light and relaxing giving you the perfect base to settle and un-wind.
- Shop 0.5 miles (The village shop open Monday to Saturday)
- Washing Machine and tumble dryer available in the utility building
- Garage, Pocklington 5 miles (10 minutes)
- Supermarket, Sainsburys in Pocklington 5 miles (10 minutes), there is also a Co-Op in Stamford Bridge (10 mins)
- Public house 0.5 miles (in the village) www.thefleeceinn.info as well as The Carpenters Arms (Fangfoss)
- Farm Shop 4 miles Stamford Bridge (8 minutes) for morning tea and coffee, cakes and fresh local produce www.theballoontree.co.uk
Perfect Location for Walking
With footpaths and bridleways in every direction, Wolds Edge is the perfect base from which to explore the undiscovered Yorkshire Wolds. Enjoy traditional village pubs and tea rooms along the way.
Activities around and about
Walking, running, cycling, horseriding, whatever your adventure there is so much to see and do right on your doorstep. More information
Trip Advisor Comments
“Stunning, comfortable and relaxing”
“Absolute idyllic chill zone”
“Second year visit and as good as the first”
“Very welcoming property in a beautiful setting.”