Wales Cottage Holidays is a truly-local member of the Original Cottages family – the UK’s leading, independent, holiday-lettings company
Y Cwtsh, Llandeilo, Pembrokeshire & West Wales
Y Cwtsh – Pet-friendly, stylish holiday cottage in Llandeilo situated in in the heart of Camarthenshire, great for exploring West Wales and the Brecon Beacons.
Y Cwtsh is a newly renovated mews cottage with a modern and contemporary finish, featuring open-plan living with a Shaker style kitchen and wooden floors throughout the ground floor. It is pet-friendly and provides a courtyard with outdoor seating and a bike rack for storing your bikes securely. The best of both worlds, the cottage boasts a quiet, secluded location yet is walking distance to everything that the popular market town of Llandeilo has to offer.
4 Guests, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom and 2 Pets
- Lounge / Kitchen Diner: open plan living with a sofa, armchair and Smart TV in the lounge area. Dining table seating 4, and contemporary Shaker style kitchen with fridge-freezer and dishwasher, microwave, electric cooker and hob. Wooden floors throughout.
- Bedroom 1: Kingsize bed, floating bedside shelves with table lamps. Hanging space for clothes.
- Bedroom 2: Double bed with bedside table and lamp.
- Bathroom: Bath with shower over, hand basin, WC and heated towel rail.
- Enclosed courtyard with garden furniture provided during the spring and summer months. Please note, this area is for the sole leisure use of guests at Y Cwtsh but does allow shared access to nearby flats.
- Heating and electricity: included. Central heating with smart thermostat.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided.
- Travel cot, high-chair and stair-gate not provided.
- Hairdryers: 1 provided.
- Pets: up to 2 pets permitted.
- No smoking inside the property please.
- Water: mains supply.
- Parking: on road parking available close to property.